In all of the following, we are certified:
- Buyer Inspections
- Vendor Inspections
- Tarion Warranty Inspections
- W.E.T.T. Inspections (Wood Energy Technical Training-Including Wood Stove, Fireplace and Chimney Inspections)
- W.E.T.T. Forensic Inspections for Insurance Companies and Fire Restoration Companies
- Pool and Fence Inspections
- Maintenance Inspections for both home and building owners
- Home Inspections geared toward renovations
- Septic Inspections
- Water Sampling
- Mould and Indoor Air Quality
- Asbestos testing of building materials in such products as vermiculite, pipe wraps, drywall, etc.
We have been in the Home Inspection business since 2002. Trillium Inspection Services has the Registered Home Inspector Status under the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors, as well as the National Status under the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors. For more information, please refer to the ‘Educational Background’ section of the website.
P.D.I. and Tarion Warranty Inspections
Trillium Inspection Services has been performing Tarion Warranty Inspections for a number of years. We supply pictures and complete all necessary paperwork for you on site.
Refers to Wood Energy Technical Training, therefore we have the certification to inspect wood stoves, fireplaces and chimneys.
Pool and Fence Inspections
We are certified to inspect pools and fences to the industry standards.
If you are purchasing property with a septic tank, we recommend having it inspected by a professional septic contractor. To properly inspect the system, the contractor will need to dig holes to access the underground parts of the system. In the inspection, a dye check will also be included to access the leaching field for any potential problems. We believe it’s in your best interest to have the septic tank pumped, however, this must be done in proper sequence in the testing of the system. Trillium Inspection Services can provide you with a contact for this service. Please Note: packages are available for both septic and water sampling.
The basic bacteriological water sample will include a total inspection for Coli form/ E-Coli.
Mould and Indoor Air Quality
Trillium Inspection can provide this service.